'La Vista Da Qui' is Italian for 'The View From Here'.
This blog is intended to be a messageboard for my views and opinions. Feel free to agree or disagree. Enjoy...







Friday, October 8, 2010

Lost: Motivation. Have you seen it?

Hello?! Motivation? Where are you?

My motivation levels this week have been at a big fat zero.

A few weeks ago I was absolutely killing it with my exercise regime and today I realised that my run this afternoon was the first bit of exercise I have done in 6 days!

The funny thing is I enjoy exercising. I feel shitty if I don't get in some form of daily energy expenditure. So what's the problem?

I have a feeling that daylight savings has something to do with it. Losing an hour ruins me for at least a week usually. That coupled with the fact that we just had a long weekend, really makes me feel like just chilling out!

It appears that I'm not the only one. A scroll down of my facebook page shows alot of friends are also missing their motivation.

I guess we are at that time of year where we are all busting for a holiday. Although the year has flown by, it seems like my European White Christmas was a million years ago.

Hopefully today's run is a sign that my motivation is slowly making a comeback. I am in desperate need of it to return. I'd be interested In hearing any tips for tracking down my motivation and making it stick around

No comments:

Post a Comment